Blue Book of Gun Values 2018 2019 39th Edition
Fjestad's 2,512-page 39th volume contains significantly updated values
and information reflecting integral changes in the gun industry. The
39th Edition has been expanded and updated to include new makes, models,
and values on discontinued and current firearms through 2018. The
serialization section has been expanded, allowing more dates of
manufacture to be determined.
• Newest 2018 makes and models, along with important pricing updates on many current, antique, and discontinued models.
• Trends in firearms collectibility—especially, the recent trend of AR-15s.
• Nearly 1,700 manufacturers and trademarks, almost 30,000 gun model descriptions, and more than 180,000 values.
• With over 45 pages of extensive serialization information, the year of manufacture is easily ascertained on makes/models.
• An updated Photo Percentage Grading System (PPGS) that allows
accurate grading for all pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns based
on percentages of original condition.